I tend to feel this way everytime I've given it my all and still it isn't enough. Like it's naturally for us not to be overly aggressive cause we afraid to come out nagging. Or we not too aggressive cause the nature of disability gets in the way ie I'd like to go out often, enjoy karaoke nights or in open nights to sing or audition but fail to cause of either a swelling hence hard to get around
Yes. Very much. Sometimes I wish I had the ability to travel alone and just change the environment meet new people and have fun alone. But since wheelchair movements require the availability of someone else, you can't do things on your own.
Or having to explain your situation time and time again when an office is unaccessible and you need a service.
For real bro. Like having the fact that somebody else sees/feels you're not the same as the rest is already a limiting factor to enjoy and express yourself.