What does Music mean to you?

Настройки

How does it make you feel?

What's your favourite genre of music?

Music is a creative and expressive art form that combines rhythmic, melodic and harmonic elements to create auditory experiences that can communicate emotions, convey meaning and connect people.

We neurodivergents face challenges in emotional regulation and use music as a therapeutic tool to help regulate our emotions in between therapy sessions when feeling overwhelmed, after a long day after work and while having intense burnout. Music is the go-to place that helps in calming down and is the best for relaxation.

Music is a powerful tool for building social connections, we can engage in group music activities like choir, bands or music therapy which then contributes to connecting with others who share similar interests.

It's pretty much a universal, free therapy food for the soul. Music is the most precious art form that connects the world and is very available for anyone to appreciate and it is a movement that can never stop.

Don't you agree?

Тэги темы:

Комментарии

• Wilie
    Настройки

Afrobeat, is very therapeutic and unwinding. For sure music is very relaxing, engaging, and creating social connection.

• verogakio
    Настройки

For me I can listen to almost any music. To me music is a way of distraction, dancing to music is a way of excise and a good way to relax after a long day.

• MikkiTarz
    Настройки

For many people, music is a deeply meaningful and emotional form of expression that transcends language and culture. It can evoke a wide range of emotions, from joy and excitement to nostalgia and introspection. Music has the power to connect individuals to memories, experiences, and emotions, often serving as a soundtrack to significant moments in their lives. It brings people together through shared experiences, whether in concerts, festivals, or even just singing along to a favorite song with friends.

Music can also be a source of inspiration, motivation, and comfort. It has the ability to uplift spirits, provide solace during difficult times, and serve as a way to connect with others who share similar musical tastes. For some, music is a creative outlet, allowing them to express their thoughts, feelings, and unique perspectives. Musicians and composers use music as a means to channel their creativity and share their inner worlds.

To me, music is life. There's not a day that goes by without me immersing myself in songs. My musical preferences span a wide spectrum of genres, influenced by my moods. While my tastes are diverse, you'll often catch me tuned in to pop, hip hop, drill, and EDM. These genres serve as my companions, whether I'm engrossed in creative work like composing or simply carrying out household tasks.

• BKiwu
    BKiwu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Настройки

Music is my energizer when I want to power a thought in mind or just visualize the future and reminiscence the past. Am more into throwbacks, mostly reggae, RnB and soul, mostly as mixtapes

https://www.enableme.ke/en/article/how-music-can-reduce-your-stress-levels-1031

Разделы