Now that We have William Ruto as our 5th President,Do you think he will fulfill his promises 4 pwds?

Настройки
SarahBosibori
SarahBosibori ✭✭✭
отредактировано 14. сен 2022, 18:33 Раздел: Intellectual Disabilities

I remember I was among the many PWDs that were called to listen to our then Deputy President Mr William Samoei Ruto and the plans he has for PWDs once he is president. How he wants us to include that his office will provide a special education scholarship to PwDs to better our education. He said his administration will also actualise opportunities for the youth to do business, by working with the private sector to provide tax incentives.

I mean we are used to words and no action, do you think that there will be change?

Тэги темы:

Лучшие ответы

• MikkiTarz
    MikkiTarz ✭✭✭✭
    Ответ ✓
    Настройки

Looking forward to what lies ahead for our country under the new leadership. I hope with the awareness and talk on PwDs, we will get a stake on matters that affect us.

• BKiwu
    BKiwu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ответ ✓
    Настройки

Well, time will tell. This time its an interesting time to live in as a Person with disability. On one hand, there are members of Parliament with disabilities who could represent us and speak to our issues in their own capacities as MPs and seek support from their colleagues in disability matters.

Secondly, we can take courage in the private sector efforts to improve lives for persons with disabilities. We may be having nominated MPs and Senators for persons with disabilities, but, their words are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Ответы

• Wilie
    Настройки

This first term he'll have to deliver or else come the next elections he won't get a chance. His win was by a small margin.

• Anyika
    Настройки

According to history which gives us a blueprint of the future, William Ruto is a very hard-working person and I am very hopeful that he would fulfill his promises. Otherwise, it is a matter of hope not a guarantee.

Разделы