I am totally desperate...head and neck pain asking for advice

Настройки

Hello all

I just came across this forum and am hoping for some advice.

I gave birth to my daughter with an epidural, then I got a blood patch because of very severe headaches, after that I was symptom-free for three weeks. So ... last Wednesday it started again with neck pain, the next day a terrible headache with nausea and tinnitus. Then I went to the emergency room to see the ENT, who looked at me briefly and referred me straight to the neurology department. I went straight there afterwards. They took blood, did a CT scan and injected me with painkillers (paracetamol). They actually wanted to puncture me and take some cerebrospinal fluid. I didn't have this done, as it would certainly have made my headaches worse. After the procedure I felt reasonably well...I thought the painkiller would put an end to my condition...but it wasn't like that. I've been struggling with the pain all day, and nothing works without Ibuprofen. I went to the ENT today because the doctor in the emergency room didn't examine me properly. Unfortunately he didn't find anything either! Now I don't know what to do. Yesterday I had an extreme dizzy spell and I feel dizzy...I don't know how to describe it...I feel as if I am not really awake. I plan to go to the neurology emergency room again and if they don't find anything then I don't know what to do. Sorry that everything is written in such a jumble...as I said I am not really up to speed at the moment. Can anyone help me to find out which doctor I should go to now? I'm already having panic attacks about it and I could cry all the time.

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Комментарии

• Response 1:

hello, If meningitis has been ruled out as a consequence of the epidural and other medications do not help you, I have to think about the transmission/counter-transmission between you and your daughter.

I have read a lot of books lately on the subject of what babies pick up. And it may sound a bit strange to you now, but I will try to explain it to you in more detail. You and your daughter were one person until she was born.

She went through the same things as you, pain, medication, epidural etc.. Only her soul, her now own body does not yet know how to cope with this and perhaps still suffers from it. She transmits this to you through her vibrations, her cry for help, her message to you, so to speak.

This could explain why doctors can't find anything wrong with you and why nothing really helps. If you have something serious, I assume that it would already have been found by all the doctors. I can only recommend you to calm yourself down first, to realise that everything is OK with you and your body. Of course, your own soul can also remember your own earlier birth and its wishes. This happens often, the birth itself as a trigger.

As I said, you give yourself a secure feeling that the world is all right. Do you also transfer this to your daughter. Try to put yourself in her shoes and experience the birth with all her senses, which she can't really communicate to you yet.

If you calm down, she will calm down too. Mother-child bonding is so important in the first years of life, which our work-dependent society unfortunately neglects more and more. We all have to function for someone and something.

I wish you both a lot of confidence, courage and the strength to always take good care of yourselves.

greetings

Response 2:

I think that A1's ideas are not bad, perhaps a little too esoteric.

But in the meantime, so-called psychosomatics can also be determined medically. I would put it this way, something seems to be out of balance and now you have to find out what your body and soul need. As I said, YOU have to find out, we can only give you tips. I would try essential oils or massage.

Assuming you are breastfeeding I would be VERY careful with medication. I wish you serenity.

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Разделы