Why is my sugar level so high in the morning?

Настройки

Up to now, I have mainly measured the sugar value after getting up, as is supposedly usual. Since the sugar value drops after physical work, I have measured it now and then in the afternoon. It turned out that the value is always a good 3 units higher in the morning than in the afternoon, even if no special work was done. Can anyone explain this?

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Комментарии

• Response 1:

I think it's great that you are concerned about your sugar levels and that you check them. But why it is like this now is best explained to you by your doctor, because he knows you. Because sorry, with your information, neither the most experienced diabetic nor even a doctor could give you a possible explanation, and most people here are laypeople. So we don't know in which units you measure at all, do you inject insulin or do you take tablets? You see, one has to know a lot about your diabetes to be able to answer your question.

Response 2:

Here is a link that might give you some clues. There are many influencing factors, including some that are hormone-dependent.

Why don't you start by checking your eating habits, e.g. what you eat late at night, etc.? Take a look at the information on the page and pick out everything you understand and orientate yourself accordingly, maybe this will already help you, i.e. a change in eating habits might be enough.

http://www.diabetes-ratgeber.net/Blutzucker/Blutzucker-Was-tun-gegen-hohe-Morgenwerte-109047.html

All the best

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Разделы