I pee'd in my pants jumping on a trampoline

Настройки

yesterday i was at the playground with my child + husband and friends and their children and husbands. i dared to go on the trampoline with the kids. that's when it happened: my bladder couldn't hold it any more and i wasn't wearing a diaper. everything was soaking wet. it's so embarrassing. everyone saw it and i went home straight away. i want to crawl away and hide.

has anyone advice that can help me. this incontinence since giving birth is getting worse and worse. i can no longer live normally.

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Комментарии

• Response 1:

Hi OP,

Take a deep breath!!!!! What does your doctor say about this problem? Can the bladder be suppressed and if not, why? You are not the only one with a problem like this. For the time being you should maybe look to use pantiliners.

When I was in menopause, I had several bleedings out of the blue.

Once a woman drew my attention to it at the bus stop when my clothes were soaked in blood. I didn't feel any pain or anything like that. I can understand your feeling, try to deal with your problem and not to suppress it, because that might make everything worse. You have brought a small miracle into the world, there can be some repercussions from that.

I myself had toxemia during pregnancy and had to undergo many infusions afterwards, which doubled my weight. Things don't always work out the way you would like them to.

What happened to you should not be embarrassing, but a sign that it's time to do something about it. You can do it!

Best regards

Response 2:

Dear OP,

Please don't hide away, of course at that moment you think..."I wish floor would open up and swallow me". Please try to talk to your doctor if there are possibilities to train your pelvic floor or if an operation can solve your problem. I had to wear an abdominal catheter for several years because nothing worked.

I had to have it removed in the summer of 2009 because of a virus that was resistant to antibiotics and made me very ill.

Since then I've been wearing incontinence pants, which were very uncomfortable at first, but today I'm glad that my doctors prescribe them, because otherwise I'd always be sitting in the wet. For this reason it's a huge step for you to face your problem, which has to be treated very carefully.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will feel better soon. You know what's great though, you can still jump on the trampoline.

Best wishes

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Разделы