Strong heartbeat when lying on the left side

Настройки

Hello all,

General Conditions :

22 years, 97 kg (5 kg more in the last 6 months), 1.72 m, unathletic, e-cigarette free for 1 month, smoke-free for 7 months.

It all started about three months ago. I put my mobile phone on the bedside table around 23 and wanted to sleep. About 19 minutes later, my heart slowly started to beat stronger and stronger (stronger - not faster). After 30 minutes of rolling around to get into a lying position, there was no solution. This was also the case when I was lying on my left side and I felt a bit dizzy. Then I got up and took my blood pressure. Pulse 90 and 140/100. I then lay down on the couch and put my legs up a bit. Didn't help either. Then I tried to get into a comfortable sitting position, i.e. slightly reclining. That helped. That's how I adjusted the bed and was able to fall asleep at some point. The next day I went to the family doctor, she checked my pulse and did an ECG, everything was fine. She prescribed me Cardio-Doron and Magium K Forte and referred me to an internist to have a long-term ECG. By the time the appointment was made, it had happened in a similar way 2 more times at night. The long term ECG did not seem to show any other results, that I generally have a slightly increased pulse and that my heart seems to beat normally. I let it go for 2 months, as it didn't occur so strongly any more.

However, I have noticed a few things during this time:

The palpitations started when :

- Lying on my left side (pressure on left side of chest).

- Sometimes lying on my stomach

- When excitedly speeding in the car

I also noticed:

- When I breathe in deeply, I feel a stinging sensation in the left side of my chest.

- My breathing has been quite short lately.

- I feel that my arms get tired more quickly from holding them up

- I often wake up after 3 hours and can't fall asleep afterwards.

- Restless legs

Has anyone had or heard of similar symptoms?

Many thanks

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Комментарии

• Valuable_Discussions_EnableMe
    отредактировано 26. окт 2021, 22:51
    Настройки

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Разделы