i would like to know whether any cure been found for amyloidosis. My friend is suffering from this -

the problem started one year ago-was facing difficultly in walking-later diagnosed with this rare disease-now using support for walking and taking medication. In which direction is your research is heading-what is the plan of action to fight this disease-

Antworten

• Hallo tanima
    herzlich wilkommen.Ich war jetzt so frei es zu übersetzen denn viele können kein Englisch.Ich hoffe das so gut ist,ich kann dir nicht weiterhelfen.

Hello tanima
    cordially wilkommen.Ich now felt free to translate it because many can not Englisch.Ich hope that is so good, I can not help you.

i would like to know whether any cure been found for amyloidosis. My friend is suffering from this -diagnosed one year ago. can you keep me updated what progress is being made-really counting on your progress...

ich würde gerne wissen, ob eine Heilung für Amyloidose gefunden. Mein Freund ist aus diesem diagnostizierten vor einem Jahr leiden. können Sie halten mich auf dem Laufenden, was Fortschritte gemacht, wirklich zählt auf Ihre Fortschritte ...

the problem started one year ago-was facing difficultly in walking-later diagnosed with this rare disease-now using support for walking and taking medication. In which direction is your research is heading-what is the plan of action to fight this disease-

das Problem begann vor einem Jahr-wurde schwer nach zu Fuß-später mit dieser seltenen Krankheit nun mit Unterstützung für das Gehen und die Einnahme von Medikamenten diagnostiziert. In welche Richtung Ihre Forschung ist leitet, was ist der Aktionsplan zu diesem Kampf Krankheit

ich habe das alles so übersetzt wie mein Verstand es sagte.ich wollte es nur ein bisschen einfacher machen für Leute die kein Englisch lesen können

I did it all so helpful as my mind it sagte.ich wanted just a little can make it easier for people to read non-English
  • Dear tanima,

welcome to our community! We're glad you found MyHandicap 😀

For international/English requests we have a separated English community.

You can find it here:
    http://www.myhandicap.com/

As I can't transfer your question to our international forum I'd like to ask you to post it again, over there.

Thanks for your understanding!

I wish you a very good time at our international community 😀
  • Dear DunjaJess,

please don't be angry with me, but a text is easier to read when it's written correctly (especially for those who don't speak German).

"Hello tanima. I bid you welcome. I felt free to translate your text because many don't speak English. I hope that this is OK. I can't help you. (...) I did my best. I just wanted to make your text easier to read for German-speakers."

And here the (more or less) correct translation of tanima's text 😉

"Ich würde gerne wissen, ob man eine Heilung für Amyloidose gefunden hat. Mein Freund leidet darunter. Es wurde vor einem Jahr diagnostiziert. Könnt ihr mich bitte auf den neuesten Stand bringen, was für ein Fortschritt schon gemacht wurde - ich zähle wirklich auf eure Fortschritte...

Das Problem begann vor einem Jahr - Probleme beim Laufen - später wurde diese seltene Krankheit diagnostiziert - nun Gehhilfen und Medikamenteneinnahme. In welche Richtung gehen die Fortschritte - was ist der Plan, diese Krankheit zu bekämpfen."

As I already said, please don't be angry with me.

And tanima, I'm sorry for not being able to help you.

Your friend D. 👿 😉
  • Good morning.

my English is not in such a way a top, Sorry!

In Germany there is a university medical center - Heidelberg. This begins at the end of the year to the illness a new research row. I would get in contact sometimes with the responsible persons.

Amyloidose-Ambulanz

Dr. med. Stefan Schönland
    Amyloidose Ambulanz der
    Medizinischen Universitätsklinik V
    Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg

Tel.: 06221 - 56 8009

Fax: 06221 - 56 4659

E-Mail: stefan.schoenlandmed.uni-heidelberg[dot]de

Here a link for you in addition;

http://www.klinikum.uni-heidelberg.de/ShowSingleNews.176.0.html?&no_cache=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=6344&cHash=8ac82b99b11df5059c4cb6870f9725ad

Up to now this rare illness is not remediable yet.

Only also I suffer from a rare illness, she is called 'Syringomyelie' and I also take part in a study because there is, otherwise, up to now no healing. I am brought so always on the newest state by the research group. Certainly it does not help me nowadays, however, there is to me personally strength to the situation.

And thus I ask Heidelberg turns to You to the university You. I have put a link to the new research project to You on top. I wish you, your friend all the best, completely a lot of strength and send You wintry greetings, Mfg Lyn 😉

Zugefügt durch Lyn;

Link zur Klinik !

http://www.klinikum.uni-heidelberg.de/Startseite-Amyloidose-Zentrum.117180.0.html

Diese Diskussion wurde geschlossen.