How do people with visual impairments and hearing impairments enjoy film experiences in cinema?
I would like to hear your thoughts on this.
This is so interesting! Would love to learn more also...
Normally they watch with headphones to listen to the descriptions of what is happening but it usually overlaps with the movie dialogue. For the hearing impaired captions and descriptions in italics can work.
This is quite an interesting question, I'll also research on it.
- 1K All Categories
- 203 Community
- 18 Welcome & Introductions
- 20 Forum Support & Feedback
- 20 Editorial posts
- 57 Coffee Lounge
- Search & Offer
- 10 Discovery Awards Community 🚀
- 77 Local communities exchange
- 231 Health Themes
- 70 Physical Disabilities
- 57 Mental Health & Psychosocial Disabilities
- 15 Sensory Disabilities
- 36 Intellectual Disabilities
- 25 Chronic Diseases
- 28 Assistive Technology & Therapy
- 586 Living Themes
- 37 Education
- 148 Job & Profession
- 29 Travel & Mobility
- 31 Home & Living
- 63 Relationships & Sexuality
- 16 Family & Children
- 179 Inclusion & Current Affairs
- 36 Sports & Leisure