10k members & technical changes!
edited 8. May 2023 in Editorial posts
I am happy to share this great milestone with you: We have now cracked the 10k members in the Global Community!
We are very happy that so many people have joined the EnableMe Community. We are incredibly happy that the EnableMe Community keeps growing and is interested in sharing with each other. However, there is certainly still room for improvement. We would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of the following: There will be technical improvements, which we have prepared based on your feedback. We are planning on implementing the changes by the end of this month until beginning of June.
Best wishes and a good start into the new week!
- 1K All Categories
- 203 Community
- 18 Welcome & Introductions
- 20 Forum Support & Feedback
- 20 Editorial posts
- 57 Coffee Lounge
- Search & Offer
- 10 Discovery Awards Community 🚀
- 77 Local communities exchange
- 231 Health Themes
- 70 Physical Disabilities
- 57 Mental Health & Psychosocial Disabilities
- 15 Sensory Disabilities
- 36 Intellectual Disabilities
- 25 Chronic Diseases
- 28 Assistive Technology & Therapy
- 586 Living Themes
- 37 Education
- 148 Job & Profession
- 29 Travel & Mobility
- 31 Home & Living
- 63 Relationships & Sexuality
- 16 Family & Children
- 179 Inclusion & Current Affairs
- 36 Sports & Leisure