- A Quick Note to Parents about Autism Therapies
- Over protectionism: a dilemma among persons with disabilities
- What are the barriers to educating children with disabilities?
- Early intervention of children with disabilities
- Challenges faced by caregivers dealing with children with invisible disabilities
I agree with you Brian. Devices such a a c pen would be ideal for someone who takes longer to read and understand the question or perhaps longer time is given for the PWD for the exam time.