- A Quick Note to Parents about Autism Therapies
- Over protectionism: a dilemma among persons with disabilities
- What are the barriers to educating children with disabilities?
- Early intervention of children with disabilities
- Challenges faced by caregivers dealing with children with invisible disabilities
That's an amazing activity. It's true, it depends with a person. Am thinking of doing indoor exercises with a bit of small weights and more walks at least 6000 steps
Yes this can as well help. How do you regulate? Amounts or foods intake?
This is quite good, but a balance would do, because I know using catches also uses energy.