- A Quick Note to Parents about Autism Therapies
- Over protectionism: a dilemma among persons with disabilities
- What are the barriers to educating children with disabilities?
- Early intervention of children with disabilities
- Challenges faced by caregivers dealing with children with invisible disabilities
I've not had any but on the look out. Can really help if there is.
I know of the InBusiness program of micro entrepreneurs, some of whom are caregivers to children with disabilities
DTSK has a programme with NITA where young adults with Autism learn different skills eg cooking etc which leads to the young adults acquiring jobs on completion. The parent has to attend with the PWD