- A Quick Note to Parents about Autism Therapies
- Over protectionism: a dilemma among persons with disabilities
- What are the barriers to educating children with disabilities?
- Early intervention of children with disabilities
- Challenges faced by caregivers dealing with children with invisible disabilities
@Faith_EnableMe do you have any insights on this regarding Kenya?
Yes, for mothers of children with disabilities, women & girls with disabilities need information about their life experiences. Digital media makes it possible to do this. EnableMe is an example of one such digital innovation that is proving information and access to a peer to peer support community.
Thank you, @Faith_EnableMe