Wordle Post 13
4th August 2022
Before you crack today’s Wordle, here’s more on the word from yesterday’s game.
Sickle: An inherited disease in which the red blood cells have an abnormal crescent shape, block small blood vessels, and do not last as long as normal red blood cells.
Enable yourself by learning a new disability term.
Wordle Link: https://mywordle.strivemath.com/?word=hsguzwu
For further details: https://community.enableme.org/en/discussion/56434/wordle-play-the-game#latest
If you find the answer to this share your try in the link given below.
- All Categories
- 299 Health Themes
- 79 Physical Disabilities
- 92 Mental Health & Psychosocial Disabilities
- 18 Sensory Disabilities
- 39 Intellectual Disabilities
- 25 Chronic Diseases
- 46 Assistive Technology & Therapy
- 738 Living Themes
- 45 Education
- 198 Job & Profession
- 29 Travel & Mobility
- 32 Home & Living
- 69 Relationships & Sexuality
- 29 Family & Children
- 220 Inclusion & Current Affairs
- 53 Sports & Leisure
- 215 Community
- 18 Welcome & Introductions
- 20 Forum Support & Feedback
- 22 Editorial posts
- 67 Coffee Lounge
- Search & Offer
- 10 Discovery Awards Community 🚀
- 77 Local communities exchange