Wordle: Play the game
Remember wordle? we are putting our own spin on it and bringing it to you. Play the games and find answers that are disability specific. What is the bonus, you ask? We will also give you interesting and exciting trivia on the disability-related word of the day with each puzzle. Join us on this enigmatic journey and await the big surprise at the end of the road.
What is Wordle? How do you play it?
Guess the WORDLE in six tries.
Each guess must be a valid disability-related word. Hit the enter button to submit.
After each guess, the colour of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word.
The letter W is in the word and in the correct spot.
The letter I is in the word but in the wrong spot.
The letter U is not in the word in any spot.
A new WORDLE will be available each day!
- All Categories
- 299 Health Themes
- 79 Physical Disabilities
- 92 Mental Health & Psychosocial Disabilities
- 18 Sensory Disabilities
- 39 Intellectual Disabilities
- 25 Chronic Diseases
- 46 Assistive Technology & Therapy
- 738 Living Themes
- 45 Education
- 198 Job & Profession
- 29 Travel & Mobility
- 32 Home & Living
- 69 Relationships & Sexuality
- 29 Family & Children
- 220 Inclusion & Current Affairs
- 53 Sports & Leisure
- 215 Community
- 18 Welcome & Introductions
- 20 Forum Support & Feedback
- 22 Editorial posts
- 67 Coffee Lounge
- Search & Offer
- 10 Discovery Awards Community 🚀
- 77 Local communities exchange