Join the community

Register now

Sexuality and diapers

This question is especially for women who are dependent on diapers/nappies. How do you do it before and after sex? Do you take them off and put them on yourself? Or does your partner help you? I had a bad experience with this with an ex-boyfriend of mine, getting stupid looks, which made me extremely uncomfortable.

And I don't want that to happen again, if possible. But since I'd rather manage on my own and preferably not ask for help from my partner, and since I also find it a bit uncomfortable to take my nappy off before sex, I would really appreciate some tips on how you do it.

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.

Comments

• Response 1:

Hello ,

Yes, I would just let it depend on the situation. Would you help your partner out of the nappy (or back into it) if necessary? And: can you not discreetly withdraw from affairs and take it off yourself? Women also have their period. That has to be dealt with somehow.

If you trust someone it makes sense to talk about it briefly 😀) If feelings of disgust were the determining factor, mankind would have died out a long time ago, I think.

Everyone finds their own way.

All the best

Response from author:

Hi, the apartment (I still live with my parents) is handicapped accessible in the sense that I can reach everything without stairs and there is also a bathtub lift, but the toilet is only adapted to the height of the wheelchair. That means I need help with the shower and toilet, which I also get from my mother.

I sleep downstairs in a room with my boyfriend when he is there. There we are undisturbed. Upstairs I have a room to myself. Upstairs I could take them off, but then I have to take one downstairs to put them back on. And I don't want my parents to know that, because I want a bit of privacy.

My boyfriend says I shouldn't worry so much, it would all work out.

He doesn't put any pressure on me and says if it happens it's fine and if it doesn't he's happy with what's already happening between us. I would help him in any case, no question, I really wouldn't mind. I see it as harmless as taking off someone's pants during sex. Actually, I can't imagine that my boyfriend wouldn't do that either, but you know how it is that you'd like to arrange things differently.

So I thought I'd ask for your experiences. He's known all this since the beginning of our relationship and is relaxed about it. To be honest, when he looks at me I have the feeling that the wheelchair is not there at all. And that is one of the only things that gives me this feeling.

Response 3:

I am also nappy dependent and currently without a partner. Although I'm relatively open about it, I'm not sure if a woman would engage in sex with me under these conditions and put my diaper on again afterwards. Maybe a woman could share some perspective on this.

The posts from this dummy user come from real users from the German-speaking community throughout the 15 year-long exchange on the forum.